HR & Office Manager
THIS IS A 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Position: HR and Office Manager
Location: Take 1 Transcription,
Head Office, Crane Chambers, 58 High Street, Cranbrook, Kent, TN17 3DL
(Currently combination of remote working and on premise)
To undertake the overall Office Management and HR responsibilities for the Take 1 UK Office and to provide support to senior leaders as required.
- Management of all recruitment, including posting of job vacancies, liaising with agencies, selection of candidates and conducting interviews.
- Maintaining staff records including holiday and sickness.
- Provide support to staff with appraisals process and ensure efficient management of appraisals documentation.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date health and safety procedures, including COVID secure protocols
- Manage onboarding of new employees and exit processes.
- Keep abreast of all HR legislation, ensuring Take 1 are up to date and compliant.
- Handling confidential material in the appropriate manner.
- Handling staff welfare sensitively and appropriately.
*We are currently working majority remotely. Once restrictions lift we will be operating with a blend of remote and on-premise.
- Management of all office documentation and legislation, including regular fire risk assessments.
- Management of all office maintenance visits and documentation
- Ensuring office efficiency by planning and implementing systems, layouts and purchasing of equipment and supplies.
- Monitoring the condition of the office and arranging for the necessary repairs.
- Liaising with external suppliers, acting as their first point of contact.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Greeting visitors and providing refreshments at the Cranbrook site when present.
Administrative support to Senior leaders
- Carry out a range of ad hoc administrative support tasks for Senior Leadership Team, including:
- Management of travel insurance and documentation as required
- Provide administrative support to President/Founder, Freelance Resource Lead/Executive Director
- Preparation for board meetings.
- Calendar management for President/ Founder and Freelance Resource Lead/Executive Director.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
1. At least 2 years’ Office Management experience.
2. Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel.
3. Excellent attention to detail.
4. Excellent organisation skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Trustworthy and reliable.
7. Problem solving ability, and ability to keep calm under pressure.
8. Self-motivated and proven ability to work under their own initiative.
1. At least 1 year’s recruitment or HR experience
Isabel Withey – Chief of Staff