We accept timecoded or non-timecoded audio & video files in any of the following formats:
- MP4/MOV (ideally compressed with H.264 video codec with AAC audio)
Video files should be compressed so as to not exceed our upload limit of 300MB per 30 minutes of material.
23.98, 24, 25, 29.97 (drop frame and non-drop frame), 50 and 59.94 (drop frame and non-drop frame).
We can handle the following timecodes:
- BWF timecode metadata
- MP3 ID3 data tags
- MXF embedded timecode
- Time of day timecode
We can accommodate most common frame rates, however our preferred frame rates are 23.98, 24, 25 and 29.97. Please let us know if you intend to send us media with a frame rate different to the above. We may ask that you send a test file in advance so that we can assess it and let you know if it is something we’re able to work with.
We can very easily work from the following:
- LTC (Longitudinal SMPTE timecode on one stereo channel)
- Broadcast WAV (BWF) timecode metadata
- BWF Widget exported MP3 ID3 data (see www.bwfwidget.com)
- Sony XDCAM proxy MXF embedded timecode
- Panasonic P2 XML (please call about this format)
- BITC (Burnt In TimeCode)
- You can specify a start timecode for each of your files
- We can start at 00:00 for each of your files
If you have another type of timecode, let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
Contact us on 0800 085 4418 to request login details to our easy to use and secure Uploader. Alternatively, you can send us media via Box.com, Dropbox, WeTransfer, Signiant or Aspera
Please get in touch with your Take 1 contact, or call on 0800 085 4418.
We will evaluate your current workflow and advise on how to find the perfect solution.
Please contact us with your new deadline details.
Yes. We are able to deliver in Word, XML, Avid Scriptsync, Premiere, and Pilotware to name a few. Please contact us with details of your requirements and we will find the perfect solution for you..
Srt, Stl, Vtt, Txt, Dfxp, Pac, Alpha Channel and many more…
At Take 1 we process premium content on behalf of leading media clients and have comprehensive security measures in place to ensure continued confidentiality of all media assets.
We are 100% committed to the security of our clients’ valuable content at all stages of the supply chain.
We are DPP Production and DPP Broadcast accredited, and are working towards the TPN security program which includes physical security, HR security, digital asset security, risk management, disaster recovery and more. Security is embedded in our culture at Take 1, and we have a dedicated Security Officer continuously assessing information security measures and implementing best practice.
We use a combination of physical and technical based security controls designed to protect your content at all times.
Some of these include:
- AWS infrastructure & controls
- Encryption of assets at rest and in transit
- Network Segregation
- Multi-factor authentication and regular access audits
- Next Generation firewalls
- Policy based asset deletion
- Multi-layered physical security measures
- Scheduled OS patching and upgrades
- Background checks for users