Current Temporary Vacancies
Salary Range: £10 per hour
Position: Invoicing Clerk
We are looking for a full time, temporary Invoicing Clerk working Monday to Friday, 9-5.30pm on a three-month contract, with possibility of extension. Salary is £10 per hour. We would consider 4 days a week for the right candidate.
This is a hybrid working role. (Part office/part remote working).
The main tasks of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Generating and Sending invoices to clients via email or uploading to client portal.
- Resolve Billing errors/ queries
- Liaising with Operations and Sales Teams for accurate Sales management.
- Support with credit control duties to identify any outstanding invoices.
- Ensure Sales reconciles between Sage and other systems
- Assisting with Ad hoc month-end duties.
- Responding to client queries regarding their account status.
- Ad hoc administration tasks.
Key Skills Required:
- 1 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills.
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Job Location: Hybrid – Cranbrook/remote
Closing Date: 30th September 2021
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV